Ductless Mini-Split Systems
All the Comfort—None of the Ductwork
Central air conditioning is the traditional approach for home cooling. But this doesn’t mean it’s right for every situation.
In fact, there are times when it’s cost-prohibitive to have central air conditioning. Why? Because ductless mini-split systems offer the same level of comfort…minus the cost to install ductwork!
Mini-Splits Offer Mega Benefits
At Goodberlet Home Services, we’re big believers in ductless systems. Offering advanced cooling capabilities, these systems also provide:
- Enhanced energy efficiency. Since these systems don’t use ductwork, you don’t have to worry about leaks and wasted energy. These efficiency capabilities give you a higher level of comfort for less money.
- Quiet operation. Just because you want air conditioning, this doesn’t mean you want to hear your system all day long! Mini-splits operate more quietly than traditional systems to deliver peaceful, soft performance.
- Zoning controls and remote activation. Does your home have hot and cold spots? If so, you’ll love the zoning features mini-splits have to offer. These systems allow you to cool different zones separately based on your own preferences. Even better, you’ll no longer pay to cool unused areas or rooms.
- Sleek design. Ductless mini-split systems are designed to be discreet. They can either be wall- or ceiling-mounted and will blend in nicely with your home.
When Should I Consider a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Mini-splits are especially beneficial if:
- Your home does not have ductwork.
- You want to cool a new or renovated space without paying for ductwork.
- You want more zoning options for maximum temperature control.
Mini-Split Systems = Our Specialty
Replacement, installation, repair, maintenance—Goodberlet does it all. We know mini-split systems inside and out and can help you with whatever you need. If you’re not sure whether a Ductless Mini-Split System is right for you, we’ll be more than happy to speak with you and share our recommendations. And if you do wish to purchase a mini-split, we carry the industry’s best systems and guarantee quality installation work—the first time around.
Have It Your Way At Goodberlet
In everything we do, Goodberlet puts your needs first. Just tell us what you’re looking for in a cooling system and we’ll help you find the perfect fit.
To schedule service for your mini-split or to speak with a representative, call Goodberlet at (815) 937-0189 or contact us online today.